Note: Definitely not one of those people hoarding the toilet paper and I don’t think we need to be buying up stores like it’s Armageddon. Be kind, be thoughtful. We are getting what we need for the week, in case we want/need to lay low but otherwise do not panic!
- Grabbed all our fave snacks, water, fruits/veggies to hold us over
- Made sure we have at least one hand sanitizer & disinfectant wipes (for things like door handles, computers, phones, remotes etc.)
- Cleaned the house & made our living space super cozy.
SET THE MOOD: Make your home a Hallmark Movie in my mind
Also trying to not make my wife overly impressed with how many conversations I can really have. Imagine her being stuck in the house with a stylist.... Good hair and many topics of conversations. While everyone is out panic stricken, we are sitting back and relaxing at home. Crisis or not, I always make sure to set the mood in the room were spending time in, by doing little things like lighting a beautiful candle and turning the fireplace on.
- Light up a candle
- Fireplace on (if you have one)
- Cozy blanket on hand
THINGS I WANT TO TACKLE:
My daily work schedule won’t change too much (let’s be honest, most of it is spent at the salon anyway), but any extra time I get, I want to spend with my family. I'll be working and coming home right after. Might as well get a few more things off my list while I’m subjected to my pick up and deliver jewelry. Here’s a list of some things I want to get done;
- Do some online homework
- Shoot pictures of the jewelry I work hard in designing
- Try to blog a little more often
- Hang out in my backyard for some fresh air
- Bring awareness about local places in town
- Dance it out
- Might even attempt to learn how to cook (HA!)